Monday, February 13, 2012

Need to Breathe

Could life get any busier?

Obviously the answer is yes.... but it doesn't seem like I could fit much more into my crazy schedule lately.

It feels like it's been non-stop school lately.

I need to breathe.

And look at pictures of my kids.


Their sweet smiles always brighten my day!




Also, I get to go on a date with my hubby this weekend! :)


3 comments:

  1. You have such a sweet family, what cute boys! And yay for date nights!!! Remembering to breathe when stressed and busy is always the trick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you some things you can do to reduce your busy lifestyle. It doesn't matter, idle hands aren't good either. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to step back out of things and just take a look at your cute kiddos. Taking a date with your hubby always helps too. :0)

    ReplyDelete