Monday, September 10, 2012

Favorite

It's been nice having more time to hang out with the family since I've been done with school.  We have been eating a lot of home cooked meals and relaxing in the evenings.  I have been trying to remember to take more pictures of the kids too.  When I get too busy, I forget to sit back and watch the cute things they do.  Now that school is out, I feel like I have been able to do this more. 

Here is a cute picture of the kids goofing off in the truck.  Three of my favorite people in this world.



I love this time of year.  I'm sad that summer is coming to an end, but I love Autumn and the fact that it is football season again.  Chris is lucky because I actually like watching football with him (I probably like to watch it even more then him).  I have 4 fantasy football teams!  September 5th was opening day for NFL and so we decided to have a little party to celebrate.  I made chicken wings and baked spaghetti squash.














My first attempt at chicken wings.  I thought they tasted pretty good.














Spaghetti squash with feta cheese, olives, and tomatoes.  It looks kind of nasty from the picture, but it was good and I was excited because we used a squash from our garden.

Our sweet Logi started preschool on Friday.  He missed the cutoff for kindergarten by a couple of months and he has been begging me to sign him up for preschool.  He was so excited to go.  When I dropped him off, he ran around the classroom laughing.  It was so funny.



First day of Preschool


I'm excited for the future.

As I write this I am watching Monday Night Football.

Two of the three kids are already in bed.

This is the life.


1 comment:

  1. I love watching football too! Even more than my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete