Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm Back

So I took a few months off from blogging.

It had gotten to where I didn't enjoy it anymore and felt pressured (self-inflicted) to blog.

Well, I'm back and I'm ready for a fresh start.

What better way to start fresh than to create a new blog.

I'm still just as busy as I was before (maybe even more), but I am excited to read about everyone's lives again and share ideas and insights



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Welcome back! ;0) we missed you here in the blogging world! :0)

      Delete
  2. WOW this looks amazing Nanette! So pretty. I love it. And the boys' pictures couldn't be any cuter. Your whole family is adorable. :) Thank you so much for putting me on your "Love" list! What a huge compliment.

    Is it okay for me to pimp out your blog ;) or do you keep it just for family and friends? I'm doing a new feature called the Evening Spost (haha, long story) where each time I spotlight a friend who blogs... Just let me know and you could be next! Muahahaha

    Hm. Maybe I should get off the computer now? ;D (It's just past 2 am, so I have the late night sillies. But Doug is at work on one of his graveyard shifts and I can't sleep! Arrgh what to do?)

    So excited to be tagging along on your journey now. Countless blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute! Your kiddos are darling as ever! I hope all is well with you guys!
    Thanks for blogging, I love being able to see how you are and watch your kids grow!

    ReplyDelete